Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Comments

Just wanted to give everyone that reads my blog and are kind enough to leave comments on my posts a short notice. I'm sorry when I don't find the time to comment back right away or at all the same day. Some comments might go unanswered for days, but I do read all of them and I do try to come back and comment on them.

The way I respond to comments is here on my blog under the post where the comment has been made. I know that many people do differently, answer back to the person under that persons latest post. For me it seemed more natural in the beginning to respond under the post where the comment has been made. That way we both remember what was written and what the comment is about. I hope that you who haven't received a comment or answer back is not upset that you didn't get a respond on your blog, I have most likely responded on my blog under the post.

Sorry if this is confusing to some of you, but as I went through all the comments and questions that I had on my latest posts, that I haven't had time to answer, I realized that some of you might not go back and look for respond and might think that I don't care to answer. That is not the case!

I'm very happy for comments and always will try to take the time and respond as fast as I can. If there is specific questions or something that concern something that someone wrote on their blog, I might respond back to their blog instead of on my page. If there is specific questions that many have the same about something I post, I might answer in a new post to clarify.

picture google

2 comments:

  1. Hejsan Liz! Hjälp vad du bloggat sedan jag var här inne sist! Jag försökte hitta min kommentar som jag vet att jag skrev när barnen sovit så bra, men fann den inte. Kanske längre tillbaka? Jaja, men jag ser i alla fall att ni haft en underbar tid här med kalas och allt och jag hoppas att det inte blir allvarligt med tornadon. Usch, låter otäckt.

    Kramar, Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Maria!
    Sager du som skriver sa mycket hela tiden! Forsoker att lasa, men ar dalig pa att hinna kommentera!
    http://mylove-mylife-myfamily-myworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/first-and-last.html?showComment=1305740254329#c3117041658752472543
    Din kommentar och mitt svar finns under min post "First and Last?"
    Tack for att du aterkommer!! Kram

    ReplyDelete