Wow- I've reached 10,000 viewers today! What a great surprise to see that there is more and more people reading and also coming back to my blog. I see every day that there is new visitors from countries all over the world (some that I have a hard time figuring out the flags to I must admit) and I wonder: Who are you?? Swedish women like myself in different countries, twin moms, military wives?? I would love to find out more about my readers and to find out how you found me. Please let me know who you are and leave a short comment next time you stop by!!
For my blog friends - thank you for letting me be a part in your life and I'm happy to have found you!
For family and friends - thank you for taking the time to check in on us - we miss you all very much and would love to see you all in person instead. At least this way you all won't miss out on the kids and our family too much!!
GRATTIS! Härligt med dina 10 000! Jätteglad också för att jag fått lära känna dig lite grann. Det är något unikt med oss tvillingmammor.
ReplyDeleteStor kram, Maria.
Grattis!, alltid lika kul att följa dig :) , fast man är lite dålig på att kommentera.
ReplyDeleteGrattis!! Bra blogg = många läsare!
ReplyDeleteMaria! Tack - det ar alltid kul att hitta nya tvillingmammor!
ReplyDeleteSandra- Tack och vad roligt att du kikar in. Ar dalig pa att kommentera hos dig ocksa, aven om jag kikar efter uppdateringar! :D Har tjejerna borjat att ga annu??
Linnea- tackar och bockar extra nar det kommer fran en storbloggare som dig!!! Huuur manga besokare har du om dagen?
Grattis! Waouh, vad häftigt med sa manga läsare!
ReplyDeleteJag är och kommer alltid vara en trogen läsare även om jag som nu missar nagra dagar här och där. Men jag kommer alltid tillbaka!!
Kramar