This morning, our other neighbor Misty was kind enough to come over and stay with the twins while I dropped Chris off at the mall. Today he will have to go to Oklahoma City for a couple of days, he won't be home until Saturday night, so I will have the car at home. Good, because I have some food shopping to do and it just makes it easier in the mornings to be able to take Cassandra to school. The other night while Pearl was here the babies did good, but maybe because big sister Cassandra was here with them...This morning I came home to two crying babies, as they were not happy. Misty can't help that, they both are showing a little bit of "stranger anxiety" and that's probably because they spend most of the time with just me. I've read that many children can show more or less of this when they are about 7-9 months.
Anyway, we have been planning to buy a new bigger car this year anyway, especially before our move, but hadn't planned to get one just yet. Well, maybe we will just get a cheap little car that he can take to and from the office here in Hutchinson, and we'll wait a little bit longer for the big car. We have to see which one we (read my husband..) decide on, there are so many and as with everything most have a few pro and cons, and as I have absolutely no clue about cars, so I totally trust my husband in this!! Maybe one of these?!
VW Routan
Toyota Sienna 2011
The Chrysler Town & Country minivan
No comments:
Post a Comment